Guiding you and your family towards a better future
Separation is an emotional and upsetting time for families. Important decisions can be difficult to make when communication and trust disappear. Family mediation makes it easier for separating couples to resolve difficult issues without the need to resort to Court or costly, bitter litigation.
Adrienne Cox, specialist mediator at Devon & Exeter Mediation Practice, can help separating couples, to:
- Resolve all issues following separation more quickly than going through the court process
- Keep the costs of separation to a minimum
- Separate with the minimum of distress
- Focus on what is important to each of them and their family
- Keep control of their family decision making
- Focus on keeping their children’s needs at the heart of the decision making process
- Minimise conflict wherever possible
- Put in place workable long lasting arrangements for their children
- Resolve financial and property issues following separation
"I was very impressed with your professional service and the way the sessions were conducted in a calm and understanding environment."
"I am satisfied and convinced that I couldn't have found a more competent, professional and sympathetic mediator and mediation service than that offered by yourself and your mediation service."
"I didn't know what to expect having never been through it before but was very satisfied with your service. I really didn't know where to turn but your service really helped me."
"Thank you for your time, patience and understanding."
"I am very happy with the service you provided, in both your professionalism and exceptional ability to diffuse difficult situations."
"It exceeded my expectations as I couldn't see how we were going to reach agreement."
"I'd certainly recommend you if I knew of someone in a similar situation to ours."